Pluto.tv/activate roku to watch your favorites
Know all the details of Pluto TV activation via pluto.tv/activate roku in this website. We will give all the guidance to activate Pluto TV on your Roku device through pluto.tv/activate roku
Roku streaming devices to watch Pluto TV using pluto.tv/activate roku
Stream the channel on latest models of Roku.com/link streaming devices via pluto.tv/activate roku such as Roku 4, Roku 3, Roku 2 with model number 42XX and HDMI streaming sticks with model number 35xx.
Roku Devices that cannot stream Pluto TV
Pluto TV cannot be streamed on the Roku devices that have firmware version below 7.0, Roku 1 and Roku 2 with model number 27xx, Roku with model numbers 2400, 2450, 2500, 26XX, 30XX, 31XX and MHL streaming stick with model number 34xx, Roku SD and HD-XR.
Popular Channels on via pluto.tv/activate roku
There are lots of channels on Pluto TV. Here are some of the best collections.
- Glory kickboxing
- Extreme sports
- World pocker Tour
- Snow TV
- Surf channel
- Pop sugar
- Stand up
- The Onion
- Before school cartoons
- After school cartoons
- The Opera Network
- Drive in Movies
- Classic Movies
- Top hits
- Party hits
- Horror 24/7
- Eye candy
- Slow TV
- Science TV
Steps to Install Pluto TV on Roku
Find the model of your Roku TV
Before you activate Pluto TV on Roku TV, check and ensure that your Roku TV has the firmware version of 7 or higher. You must have an Android device with operating system 4.4.2.
Check the Firmware version
- To know the firmware version of your device, go to the Home screen >Settings > System
- Now, click on About or hit the right arrow to view the current software version.
- To view the version and the settings of Roku TV, go to settings option on the Roku TV home screen and then tap on the right arrow on your Roku TV home screen.
Install Pluto TV on Roku TV
- To Setup Roku, Go to the settings on your Roku TV home screen.
- Tap on the right arrow to find the model of your Roku TV.
- Also, ensure you have an android device with an operating system of version 4.4.2 or higher.
- Go to the home screen of your Roku device and click on the Display tab.
- Now, scroll down to choose the cast screen option.
- Select the name of your Roku device.
- Follow the onscreen prompts to successfully install Pluto TV on Roku TV.
- If you are unable to find the Roku TV on the cast screen, activate the wireless display option to connect directly to the Android device.
- Always ensure that the Roku TV has the latest version. Go to Settings> Options > Home screen >Update to update your Roku TV. Also, run a system check with the check now option to find the version.
You can also download the Pluto TV app and screen it directly to your smart TV or older Roku versions. In addition, you can also use the mirror screening option to cast Pluto TV on Roku TV.
Plutotv.com/activate Roku guidelines are available on our website. Complete all the available steps to watch Pluto TV on Roku. To know more, reach our team of experts using the toll-free number provided on our website pluto-tv-activate-roku.com.